Cauliflower & Kale Frittata Is A Diabetes Appropriate , High Calcium , High Potassium, Low Calorie And Low Carbohydrate Dish That Is Perfect For Almost Every Diet. It Is Highly Recommended To Be Taken As A Light Breakfast Or In Dinner.
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1 small sliced onion
2 cups of small cauliflower chopped
1/4 cup water
5 cups of chopped kale
3 minced cloves of garlic
1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper, divided
8 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
1. First firmly cut the cauliflower and kale as instructed .
2. Put a rack in the over after preheating the boiler to high temperatures.
3. Add 1tbsp of coconut or normal oil to a large skillet over medium to low heats. After a minute add the sliced onions to the skillet and continue to fry till they start to become brown, this should take around 2 5 minutes. Now take the cauliflower and the water add them to the skillet when the onions become brown. Then cover the skillet and let it cook till the cauliflowers becomes tender, this should take around 5 minutes at medium heat. Now proceed to add the kale, garlic, thyme and salt and pepper as instructed or to meet your tastes. Let it cook while stirring gradually until the kale is well welted, should take around 2 3 minutes .
4. Take another bowl and proceed to whisk the eggs, paprika along with the remaining salt and pepper. Mix them firmly in the large bowl. Add the vegetables from the giant skillet to the newly formed mixture and continue to stir till the vegetables combine with the mixture. Now before proceeding, make sure that the pan is clean, not wet or has any oil beforehand. Add only the remaining oil to the pan and start heating it over medium heat. Now drop the mixture into the pan and top it with the crumbled cheese and cook gradually till the bottom is brown and the sides seem well cooked.
5. Now to finish it off, place the pan in the over and heat till the top of starts to look well cooked, do so for about 2 3 minutes and it should be ready to eat.
6. Now just find a cozy spot and enjoy your delicious yet high in vitamins and healthy fats meal.
Or you can try this out zyra vital erfahrung